Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski rental advice in Val Thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was inspired to ask this question having seen something similar in a different threat (but not wanting to hijack for my own personal question....).

We'll be skiing in Val T at Easter. Will need to rent 1 x adult and 2 x teen skis - all intermediate. Heard things on the other post about being given bashed up rental kit towards end of season (esp intermediate). However, it's not necessarily about the chain of shop - moreso about the shops/staff in resort themselves.

That given, just wondered if anyone has any views on best rental shops in VT. We're staying up at L'Olympique (top end of the resort - slalom area) so the closest are Goitschel (Hotel Pashmina) and Ski Technic (Fahrenheit Seven). Otherwise, a short walk will get us to the usual suspects (Intersport/Skimium/Skiset) at Peclet. Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never had any issues with Goitschel, only rented from them twice (own skis now) but always been prompt and friendly for service.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rented for daughter from Skiset Snowberry 2022 and 2023, get her the Sensation or Excellence pack and the equipment has been really good, I do give it a good look before fitting. Will do the same this Easter.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy