Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gluten Free - Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Travelling to Tignes VC at the end of the month. One of our party is gluten free (more specifically wheat & barley). Looking for recommended places to eat that will cater for them.

Historically she usually ends up with lots of galettes, tartiflette, raclette and omelettes.

Let me know the best places both in Tignes and around the mountain.

We are self catering but enjoy lunch out and the odd evening out too.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thoroughly recommend Kodo

https://kodobar.com/#ourmenu

The menu doesn’t specify gluten free the owners are so friendly and helpful that I expect they’ll be delighted to advise if you contact them. Food is superb and it’s nice to have some veg / non cheese-based food at some stage in the week!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All in le lac:
G‘s Pot on the lower ground of the Palafour Centre (need to ask, but most things are, they make everything on site and are very helpful).
Oxygene Cafe have loads of GF options including sandwiches and are very switched on about allergies.
Creperie a la Bretonne have GF buckwheat galettes.
Loop bar have a number of GF options, marked on menu.
Tignes Cuisine (next to Loop) if they are open - they were not before Christmas.

La Cantine in Lavachet.

If you find anywhere on-mountain in Tignes or VdI please come back and let me know because I have really struggled to find anywhere.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Be warned: there are galettes and there are galettes. Some are adulterated with wheat so it's best to ask and be sure.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mrs Z has coeliac disease so it is a big issue for her/us.
A couple of facebook groups that she has found very helpful for asking for recommendations like this are:
"coeliacs eat out too" and "coeliacs abroad"
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry can't help in VC
I was presently surprised by the GF option le lac in December. I would also add Langley hotel for gf pizza and pasta and the new restaurant directly across from tignes cuisine for selection all marked on menu. We also ate in the restaurant part of la folie (complimentary voucher from credit card) who also had GF options but their app which was supposed to tell us more info wasn't working and none of the staff knew any better which was disappointing considering the price but we ended up with a lobster dish which was lovely.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
we are in st gervais and have real trouble this week with a gluten free family member who is also a veggie, im not sure that the french do "sans" anything very well to be honest, only so many frites can anyone want
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
trois cappucines - dinner or lunch - le lac end
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks so much for the responses. Really helpful!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@tezbuzz,

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=165539&start=600

Have a look at the Tignes thread in the snow reports section. Lots of general info besides the weather to be found there.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy