Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serfaus ski lockers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know where these are & where we book these? We are staying in serfaus & I saw something about mid mountain option. Need it somewhere near serfaus ski school meet point ideally.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i think only Fiss has ski lockers. Otherwise you have to arrange something with Itersport etc.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Serfaus has ski depots rather than lockers. You buy a ticket on a lanyard and show it to staff, they then place your skis and boots in designated places.

There is one at the bottom of the Komperdellbahn and this one (link below) at the top of Komperdell, which where most ski school classes meet:

https://www.patscheider.com/en/shops-outdoor-attractions/sports-rental/take-off
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
When I’ve been in Serfaus I’ve left my skis and boots at the bottom station. No need to book, just get yourself sorted by putting your skis/boots in on the evening of your arrival or drop off your town shoes on your first morning. I wouldn’t recommend the mid-mountain option unless you’re a beginner and want to download every day. There are three gondolas out of Serfaus so keeping your gear at the base keeps your options open.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Am I overthinking things, I don’t like queuing especially with a child, maybe it’s the most efficient place ever but I am worried that these depots aren’t ski lockers, though doesn’t sound fun lugging stuff on a little train with a small child either!! I guess the mid station might be ok as an option as I can’t see us ever finishing our day & skiing down a red to the bottom with a 4 year old as he’s a green/blue piste kind of child if I’ve understood the map correctly.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Rh2205, the ski depot is pretty quick and easy to use. Lots of staff, quick to get your skis and boots and generally pretty friendly. Lots of seating so easy to get yourself sorted before taking the escalator up to the ground level to get on the gondola. I never used the mid-station store but I imagine it'll be pretty similar. It's only the very bottom bit of the blue run into Serfaus that's a bit steep but for a wee one you might be best downloading on the gondola. I love Serfaus and I intend to get back there sometime.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy