Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The heat company gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
Does anyone here have experience with gloves and liners from the heat company (https://www.theheatcompany.com/en-gb/gloves)? I'll be heading to Norway to ski in a few weeks and need to replace my gloves. As I enjoy taking pictures I'm drawn to the style by the company and considering getting the merino liner pro and the leather mitts by the company but I'd like some feedback if anyone has used them otherwise I'd just go with a safer option of the Hestra army extreme mitts.

I could get the merino liner from them and pair that with the Hestra as well. Opinions welcome please.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not had experience with theirs but I do have some mitts from 10peaks which have a similar zip to open system - really useful and way better than having to pull your entire glove / mitt off to faff with something …and risk dropping off a chair .

Plus when too hot , I will ski with them unzipped or open .

https://10peaksgloves.com/

In cold conditions , I have blazewear heated liners.

https://www.blazewear.com/our-gear/gloves-and-glove-liners
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. It's exactly my line of thought with exploring these types.

Obviously warmth is important but so is convenience. I did look at 10peaks but liked these for the ability to use handwarmers in the gloves as well.

Just making sure I'm not missing something more experienced skiers would see.

Thanks for your response.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have tried the little hotties heat pouches but found that they did not sort my cold fingertips out (Raynauds)...

The heated liners warm all the way to the tips . Just need them on really cold days .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy