Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

(Another) ski advice post…

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As someone who is tech ignorant I’m seeking some advice here…

I’m 178cm, 82kg (athletic/strong, not a porker!). Ski once or twice a year and have done for a while.

Generally ski hard, long carves, tight turns, like moguls, like fast. Wanted to do more off piste so I bought Cham 87 in 179cm length around 7 years ago.

Problem is I barely catch any powder days so any benefit of all mountain is completely lost!

So I’m looking to chop them and get a piste ski. For as little as possible…. I’m not overly obsessed about the perfect pair and i don’t really have time to mess about trying different pairs in resort as I’ll have the young family in tow.

Particularly interested in what length and waist you would recommend?

Many many thanks in advance!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Badbobby, Ditch the Cham's, get some Kendo's in a 177cms. Done! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This might as well be in a foreign language! Lol
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any of the head supershape skis, will do exactly what you want .
170 or 177 length .
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skimastaaah wrote:
@Badbobby, Ditch the Cham's, get some Kendo's in a 177cms. Done! Very Happy

Sadly I’ve foolishly created two threads…

What width/length. They look 88 wide standard, so the same as my Chams?

Are you suggesting that I simply get a “better” version of what I have now? Happy to consider that of course.

I have the Cham 87 as the were £215 delivered back in late 2016!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Badbobby, The Kendo 88's are more of a standard ski shape with a Rocker/Camber/Slight Rise construction combined with Titanal Layers that provide some stiffness and tortional rigidity for the piste yet also allows for some flex when in softer snow.

http://youtube.com/v/cstfbnMRjh4
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy