Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire Discount Codes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any discount codes for Snowbrainer?

If not, I would happily take any of the others on offer.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SKIFEB

This just arrived in my inbox from them. Let me know if it works.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hadn't tried that website before, Thanks for the code, it works but still more expensive than alpinresorts by almost 50%
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
janed9388 wrote:
hadn't tried that website before, Thanks for the code, it works but still more expensive than alpinresorts by almost 50%

Surprised by that as they are essentially the same outfit from Bratislava
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
janed9388 wrote:

Surprised by that as they are essentially the same outfit from Bratislava
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@janed9388,
AlpinResorts send me this today:ALPINMAR

Any difference for you?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Same as Alpin24 but thanks for the thought.

Snowbrainer may not have been more expensive, i just tried again and noted it defaulted into dollars which I may have missed when I last looked. Alpinresorts is coming in at £300 at precision ski charmettoger or £250 if we walk down into to so I guess we'll be doing that Laughing do the prices normally go up closer to the time or down has anyone noted ? we have another 4 weeks till we go so can hang on a bit.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not noticed prices changing personally. Availability may decrease though so I always book well ahead as it's so easy to cancel
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@janed9388, i use alpinresorts quite a lot, have booked a snowboard for my daughter in VT for this easter with them, as she wants to mix boarding and skiing when away, we all have our own skis and boots.

good thing about them is that you can pay a small deposit with them and pay the final amount in shop, with free cancellation up to the day before arrival.

this way, if anything comes up cheaper before you go, either with them or another site, you can just cancel the booking.

i found a cheaper deal with them last week, additional £15 discount on her board, £45 instead of £60, so cancelled the original booking and made another one for the week.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy