Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

To buy Skis online now or boxing day?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some online stores now have 20% discount on new skis for Christmas so thinking of buying a pair but wondering if they'll have a better discount on boxing day? Thoughts? Crystal ball?

P.s. I'm thinking of getting the Armada declivity 102ti!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
20% mid season is good for Glissshop. Season only just started so not sure they are going to discount further till end of season. Realistically they aren’t going to ship till next week so the issue is whether the 20% will still be there next week.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dan100 wrote:
20% mid season is good for Glissshop. Season only just started so not sure they are going to discount further till end of season. Realistically they aren’t going to ship till next week so the issue is whether the 20% will still be there next week.

Agree with this. Buy them quick while they’ve still got your size
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Okay will do!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh dear 25% today
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I get the impression that retail is having a really bad time this Christmas.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not to worry, I bought on ekosport and they don't have a great discount today on most skis and more importantly it looks like they've sold out of my skis!

Can't wait to get my armada declivity 102ti's!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Had my beady eye on a new set of skis on sports pursuit - good price and all that - was hoping they’d be further reduced in the boxing day sale email I got, but they’re the same price. Would have had them bought if I wasn’t all twitchy and put off at them having two left skis in the picture! Puzzled
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy