Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rideshare Geneva to Meribel 8pm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I fly Belfast - Geneva Monday 1st Jan 2024 and land 8pm. Does anybody know of a rideshare/liftshare website to see if there are any spare seats?

I know I could hire a car but it’s not needed once in resort and private transfer will be my last option.

I’m sure there maybe people on same flight who ‘might’ have space, but don’t want to leave it to chance and be stranded.

Suggestions welcome for 8pm options! Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Usual Rideshare options are Bens Bus, Altibus, Alpybus. However you are arriving late and their last shuttles will have likely left. You could try a 3rd party such as ski-lifts.com

You may have to consider booking a hotel such as Nash Hotel opposite the airport and getting an early transfer the next morning.

Unfortunately there is a reason that the flights into GVA in the evening are so cheap in comparison with mid-afternoon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ben’s Bus? Blablacar.com?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, will check those, also a seasonaire FB group. Only 1 flight from Belfast that day, so its 8pm or nothing!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hmmm, checked all above and joined BlaBla. No luck yet, will be cheaper to hire a car vs the options. No availability on BensBus etc but have left messages and will contact tomorrow.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy