Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol 120 binding crack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I picked up an older pair of Rossignol Radical 165 FIS WC with Rossignol 120 bindings. Both of the top back binding heal parts have a hairline crack. When
the boot is snapped in the crack widens a bit. The crack is on the top part that secures the boot and when inserted is about 1/32 of an inch wide. The top
part extends down on the side and has a cylinger that runs from side to side of top part and has a flange on both sides so secures the top part. The top part
is the part that flips up when the boot is inserted and has a place for the pole to press down for release.
I have a few pair of FIS slaloms that are my daily ski. I don't race but do ski hard. The Rossignols are old & bought to be a beer league slalom for a less
demanding ski.
I think the binding as cracked usable as is but would like some advice on it. 1. Should it be used & 2. what is the best/cheapest way to either repair/replace
the top part or update the whole binding. With replacement what bindings would fit on the race plate?
The ski is old but the ptex base is in excellent shape. The edge metal is very thin from prior sharpening but I sharpen my own skis and could deal with the
edges for years so not a factor. The only cost me $75 so I'd like to use them and don't mind tosssing a few bucks in to save them if required but unsure what
is the best way to do that. An help would be appreciated.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think you've answered your own question. Damaged safety equipment of any sort ? Bin.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy