Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

is coolrunnings legit?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to get to val thorens mid week solo and seems like almost no company is offering shared transfers midweek in December. the only company I have found is coolrunnings but it feels a bit like a scam honestly, I have only seen them mentioned in Facebook and they are the only ones to offer the service...
has anyone used them and can attest that they are real/scam?

any other suggestion on how to get to val thrones midweek solo? public transport seems to be a headache.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@IhaveAchance, it might help if we knew where you are trying to get to Val Thorens from Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The website looks like any other transfer company and the Siret Number checks out on gouv.fr.

But for real time gen pm thecramps he had them booked for a transfer for the PSB in Tignes. He’s clearly having a great time as he has hardly posted since he got there Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
to val thrones

Hitch a ride on a passing dragon Wink

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 4-12-23 17:16; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
@IhaveAchance, it might help if we knew where you are trying to get to Val Thorens from Very Happy

oh yeah, im coming from Geneva airport
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Used them for 7 person (family) exclusive transfer to / from Meribel / GVA last year - great service and decent price. Even managed to book a supermarket stop on the way to Meribel. Driver happy to provide his data connection for Spotify streaming... office staff and drivers we interacted with all had good English comm skills. Think they had around 12 - 15 vans last winter...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chocksaway wrote:
The website looks like any other transfer company and the Siret Number checks out on gouv.fr.

But for real time gen pm thecramps he had them booked for a transfer for the PSB in Tignes. He’s clearly having a great time as he has hardly posted since he got there Very Happy

thx ill check with him, definitely lowers my worries a bit
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JP Wolf wrote:
Used them for 7 person (family) exclusive transfer to / from Meribel / GVA last year - great service and decent price. Even managed to book a supermarket stop on the way to Meribel. Driver happy to provide his data connection for Spotify streaming... office staff and drivers we interacted with all had good English comm skills. Think they had around 12 - 15 vans last winter...

that's great! thanks!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
altis wrote:

im afraid im not British enough to understand wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yes, they are legit. Used them a few times. They are based in the Belleville valley.Good service.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ill give them a go, promise to report back if ill remember, wouldn't count on it though considering that hopefully ill get to see snow Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

He’s clearly having a great time as he has hardly posted since he got there

Or he's had a ride in a helicopter to the nearest major trauma centre Laughing

ps for the avoidance of doubt this is just bants and I wish thecramps to have a fab time. Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@IhaveAchance, I didn’t watch more than the 1st .5hr but I believe @altis, is referring to “Game of …”
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
IhaveAchance wrote:
altis wrote:

im afraid im not British enough to understand wink

You said Val Thrones, so the reply was hinting at Game of Thrones wink.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy