Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Evenings in Selva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!
After the disappointment of the Goalies closing I just discovered the La Bula is also closed!!! Gutted. I only ate there or Sal Feuer cos it's near my hotel and the food/pizza is good.
So where now for a pre dinner pint? I go to eat early 6.30pm or so, Kronestube fits the bill but at that time Selvas rather underwhelming apres is taking place there so it's normally rammed.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Goalie's was a loss, the renovated place is nowhere near as good.

I too was sad to hear La Bula had closed however it has been confirmed that La Bula will indeed be open this season. The previous managers have retired, hopefully standards remain high as ever.

For pints, I like La Stua. I also like Saltos, more of an Italian vibe in there. If you like to eat early, the bar at the Alpen Royal has a decent menu that finishes at 7. They also let visitors use their huge indoor smoking area, if you are a renaissance man.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sean1967 wrote:
Goalie's was a loss, the renovated place is nowhere near as good.

I too was sad to hear La Bula had closed however it has been confirmed that La Bula will indeed be open this season. The previous managers have retired, hopefully standards remain high as ever.

For pints, I like La Stua. I also like Saltos, more of an Italian vibe in there. If you like to eat early, the bar at the Alpen Royal has a decent menu that finishes at 7. They also let visitors use their huge indoor smoking area, if you are a renaissance man.

Cheers! Good to know La Bula will be open yeah will be interesting to see if food is still great. Will check out Alpen Royal, yeah I'm a vaper so indoor smoking area a big plus for me!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Does anyone know if there are bars that have football on in Selva? Ideally English PL but anything would do Thanks
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Owls101 wrote:
Does anyone know if there are bars that have football on in Selva? Ideally English PL but anything would do Thanks

Bar Tennis Pizzeria next to Garni Sajonara advertises that it has Sky Sports and shows CL, Serie A, Premier League and Bundesliga. I have never watched a game in there though. Pizza is decent enough and prices are very fair. Sometimes Greens has football on too.

snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@sean1967, thank you!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Owls101 wrote:

Nowhere shows PL in Selva.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Owls101 wrote:

Bar Saltos were showing the Rugby two years ago....
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
albob wrote:
Owls101 wrote:

Bar Saltos were showing the Rugby two years ago....

Oss (the manager) will show 6N games if there are enough Brits in the bar whom request it. Not as a matter of course. If he gets a whiff of not enough people actually watching it, he'll pull the trigger and it's back to him lowering himself through a crack in a mountain to ski something narrower than his skis are long. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bar Europa is directly opposite the Ciampinoi gondola entrance, perfectly placed for an end of day pint. Staff and drinks were excellent, nice atmosphere inside
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy