Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volvo XC60 2018 on alloy wheels and winter tyres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I have a set of Alutec Grip (colour Graphite) alloy wheels with Nokian Winter SUV 3 tyres.
Dimensions as follows: Tyres 235/60/18, Wheels 18x7.5, PCD 5x108 and offset ET50.
These are a direct for Volvo XC60 2018 on, no spigot rings required! However, if your Volvo XC comes direct from factory with 22 inch tyres check the fitment as I believe ET is different 20 and 21 are similar ET.
The wheels will also fit many other cars just check the fitment online but they will be suited to SUV/Crossover with deep sidewall, willtheyfit will help and depending on PCD you may require a spigot ring.
Comes with correct bolts for Volvo xc60 18 on (mine is a Momentum Pro) M14x1.5, these have a 17mm head rather than 19mm which allow more access for fitting.
The wheels are balanced and ready to go have been driven c5k miles so huge amounts of life left I need to check tyre depth request if interested and of course can supply pictures.
Set cost £1160 late 2019 looking for close to £600 which is a great price given condition.
Alutec are top German brand and we know they do things correctly been faultless every time I've used them.
Only selling as the Volvo has been retired from Alp trips and sadly they do not fit on my other cars.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy