Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

My plans have been ruined!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sad
I was planning on having a second week of skiing at the end of March but now it seems that the Easter school holidays fall during that period, meaning the price has gone up sharply and availability will be much lower than usual.

I've already used up my leave for this year for the two weeks I booked in January for Canada, and next years leave is from the 28th of March, just when the Easter holidays start. Mad

I'll just have to hope that I can get a late deal but I'm not too confident.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
RichardB, Don't panic....we got a grand late deal for Easter week this year, there were lots around - don't be put off by the hype that everythings booked up in advance, if you just want to get a small number of people in the deals will be out there!

I have to say I'm jealous as I haven't got anything booked at all...depressing!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RichardB, what are looking for? Send me a pm, we'll help you if we can and we give a discount to snowheads. Have a look at our website www.tracksvacations.com for rates and availability.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
homphomp, thanks for the reasurrance, I've been looking all over the internet looking for holdays in that particular period and my mouth dropped to the ground at the prices being quoted.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RichardB, where I am is normally pretty chilled out in UK Easter holidays, as most brits go to the bigger villages in Paradiski, meaning that our french rental prices reflect French february holidays as their high-season, rather than Easter.
If you're interested, give me a shout.
(www.plan-peisey-accommodation.co.uk)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David@traxvax, flying_squirrel, do you have anything suitable for single travellers?
Sorry for doing this on a message board but I just want to be sure your offers are any good for me.

If they are I'll definately give them good consideration.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RichardB, yep - I find apartments (or other accommodation if required) for weekly rentals in Plan Peisey. I have details for plenty of studio apartments, 1 bedroom etc etc.
Plus I own a bar in the village, so you'd be guaranteed someone to have a beer with in the evenings!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Richard, depends on the week, we can usually fit a single in without a supplement. Have a look at our website, then lket me know which week you're interested in.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Another option for you!... a studio apartment in Bourg St Maurice (see SNOWeSCAPE) - deduct 10% snowHead discount from the rate for the week in question....
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
When I read this thread heading I was sure it was short for the usual:

My plans for world domination have been ruined

How reassuring to find that it is a humble and unthreatening ski enquiry from RichardB.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
RichardB, if you are looking for a single holiday then the world is your oyster...........why are you worring about it now???? Shocked Puzzled You can wait until the last minute, find where the snow is and not pay any single supplement and get the best there is out there. Don't fret!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
.........and what about all of April and start of May? Still great conditions to be had then if next year is anything like this years..........just wait and see!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Richard-my kids are back at school on 4th April-go then!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

David@traxvax, flying_squirrel, do you have anything suitable for single travellers?
Sorry for doing this on a message board but I just want to be sure your offers are any good for me.
RichardB, No need to apologise. Others will benefit from your post and the responses. I generally 'fly solo' these days too and avoiding silly single room supplements is my holy grail. The Hotel Eldorador in Belle Plagne has a number of genuine single rooms without supplements. They are very small (bit like ship's cabins). Washbasin in the room. 2 of these share a common 'lobby' in which there is a WC, a shower and lockable storage cupboards. The food is excellent (bacon and eggs in buffet breakfasts) and free wine with 4 course dinner. Ski In Ski Out. Inghams web site for next season for some reason doesn't show these supplement free rooms. Odd.
I'm also thinking of trying self catering next year with the help of David or Flying Squirrel or PG. Nothing like keeping it in the family.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy