Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lidl Ski wear 2023

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following on from the Aldi Ski wear thread - Lidl Ski wear is on sale from NOV 19th

https://www.lidl.co.uk/c/ski/a10032851

Nothing to shout about tho'.....!! Sad
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I do have some great Aldi merino base layers - but they've been worn to death. Might try to get some replacements.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Those layers look cheap.

The Butt Buddy looks interesting Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Might pickup some cheap base layers for the kids rugby as they do insist on growing each year...
@Mosha Marc, I've got one of those and it works a treat. Really gets the dirt out of the crevices.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers @albob, good flag. Might try and pick up some snow boots for my youngest. Aldi only seem to have the ladies version (with feet smaller than 7.5)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
I've got one of those and it works a treat. Really gets the dirt out of the crevices.

Could you be arsed though?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Buy cheap buy twice

Wouldn't wash the car with it
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Buy cheap buy twice

Wouldn't wash the car with it
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've bought their base layers before, and still use them. Decent quality, and work very well.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Also bought one of their ski jackets a few of years ago. Biggest size they do (see comment above).

Not sure how it might work in extreme cold conditions, but kept me warm enough enough in the Dolomites for the last 4 bash, - including a couple of days with extremely strong cold winds.

Same for their ski trousers (just had to put a couple of extra fasteners on the waist, as they didn't stay closed). Kept me warm enough though.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No merino gear, or was that Aldi?
May as well pick up a butt buddy tho, 25% off with the app as well Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
alasdair.graham wrote:
No merino gear, or was that Aldi?
May as well pick up a butt buddy tho, 25% off with the app as well Very Happy

Lidl = Can't see any Merino gear :: Aldi has some
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I bought Aldi silk/wool mix socks and they are the best socks I've had. Tried fancy brand name ones and they sit in the drawer.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We've bought socks and merino from Aldi in the past which have been good.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I've just been in Aldi and can report there are tshirt short sleeved merino base layers in women and men. Good value, alas not in my size.
Thank you for the heads up.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy