Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rucksack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any one recommend a rucksack that can easily fit ski boots in straight from coming off the hill.Currently have an Osprey Nebula 32l that I thought would easily fit them in the main compartment but it's a very tight squeeze as the 32l is built up of the other compartments.Got a feeling the Patagonia Black Hole 32l will easily fit them in but haven't seen one in the flesh.I like to sling my boots off straight from skiing so that I can end up anywhere, move around in comfort and start boozing with nimble disco feet.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
somthing like this ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FTTGCM7/ref=asc_df_B07FTTGCM757283052/?tag=amz07b-21&creative=22110&creativeASIN=B07FTTGCM7&linkCode=df0&hvadid=311120193342&hvpos=1o4&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14779149165317512353&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045244&hvtargid=pla-564065938055&th=1&psc=1
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Most roll top tarp style bags?. I got a Karrimor tarp day pack from Field & Trek / Sports Direct a few years ago that is ample.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can get my us12 touring boots inside a BCA stash 40 easy enough. With a bit of effort they go in a stash 30 as well but they are quite skinny boots
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
An alternative to consider are the ultralight pocket/foldable backpacks, e.g. 24L @ 115g : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256225321575

There are bigger, simpler, and cheaper ones.

That way you can carry your apres-slippers and the folded backpack in a very small package.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Patagonia Descensionist fits two size 12 alpine boots.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have one of these:

Unigear Ski Boot Backpack, Snowboard Shoes with Helmet Bag, Winter Sports Skiing Skating Rucksack

https://amzn.eu/d/hbqs8XS
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy