Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bourg to Paris Trains

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Have booked my Eurostars 6.31am out to Paris 23rd March and 8.02pm paris to london 30th March.

Just looked at the SNCF timetable website and on the way down the usual 5 hour trains are operating so all good. But on the way back options are massively limited - theres a train leaving Bourg at 8.30am but it takes 9 hours to get to Paris via Lyon. We used to get a train to chamberry and change then get to Paris in a total of 5 hours. What has happened? Will there be more trains added or am I going to have to change my Eurostar to the next day and stay in Paris?

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They haven't published timetables for March. When they do in December it will be about 5 hours and there will be about 4 direct trains plus other choices with a change.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ok thanks - panic over. I could see other trains listed on other days just not the saturday. They seem to have published some times.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Macker13, it will be fine, you need to reserve 3 months out so make a note of when that is so you can be sure to get seats, although 23 march should be fine.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy