Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crystal emailing discount code

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have today been speaking to Crystal about a possible trip. During the call the agent claimed that Crystal have been emailing customers who have travelled with them before with a personalised code offering £100 discount which can be used along with other such promotions.

Has anyone here actually received such an email?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not me. Used them last year.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@kb36, I got that email with a personal code in Oct '22 and used it to get €100 (Crystal Ireland) discount off my 23/24 holiday. I also received a code for £100 if going with Crystal UK (Dec '22) - which I'm not.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes -- i got two recently. One, because I have already booked = £100 ; second for £150 (on my secondary email addy) !!! ; makes the first one a nonsense !?!

Second one does not look personalised it is ==== SKI :: Probably applies to certain resorts

https://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-deals/150-off-trips-to-europe/?utm_source=cheetahmail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cs171122&utm_content=introb&em=cs171122introb
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep, booked with Crystal for Schladming in Feb 24 and got a code offering £100 off a holiday with Crystal if booked before 31 May 24.

Andy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
yes once you book one holiday then send a code a few months later and the cycle continues
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Anyone got a code going spare then lol, not travelled with Crystal since 2019. I know of the SKI one
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The email offer is £100 off per booking, for a minimum spend of £1000 (before any extras are added) and cannot be used with any other promotional codes.

"..This offer can be combined with our other offers such as ski extras offers, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes...."
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@albob, how do I find the offer then lol, don't have an email in those terms
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
To the best of my knowledge the email offer is only available to customers who have already booked for the upcoming season.

"Thanks again for choosing Crystal.

To show our appreciation, we want you to be the first to know our Winter 2024/25 holidays are now on sale, and give you an exclusive discount code to get £100 off next winter's trip..."'

(the "winter 24/25" phrase could be a bit confusing though...)

But the SKI code offer is better - £150 off versus £100 off ?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just had a email from Crystal -- their SKI code offer ends on Monday
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy