Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKI HIRE Morzine Intersport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone tell me if ski storage is included in the online booking price for Intersports Tele Pleney, Morzine Location? I have had no response from any messages sent to them online or via their Facebook page, there is no email address online and I cannot see anything on their website about storage at this location.

Thanks for any help.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't specifically help with Morzine but a few years back Intersport Les Gets wanted to charge for extra for storage but luckily they had already had a huge amount of complaints and conceded rapidly. They ended up altering their paperwork to show a lower hire charge plus storage which equalled the charge that we had already paid.

If it doesn't say it's included then I would assume it isn't.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@SKIDOME, welcome to the forum.

It has been a while since we were last in Morzine, but as far as I remember when we investigated various options for ski hire the places near the lifts which offered storage charged extra for it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have a look at https://www.fbfreeride.com/fr/votre-magasin-en-hiver/boutique The shop is very close to Pleney lift and the website says storage is included with rental price. Not sure what the prices are like compared with Intersport who tend to be at the low end. I have used this shop winter and summer and always been impressed with staff and kit.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As another option there are ski lockers in the Pleney base station that can be hired by anyone - though obviously availability is limited and peak weeks - https://www.ski-morzine.com/en/Services1/consignes-a-ski

€24/day seems steep though!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This from the Intersport FAQ page

You can select the storage option during the online reservation process and reserve it along with your rental equipment. If a shop offers a storage possibility, you can find a corresponding symbol under “products”. If no depot is displayed during the reservation process, it is possible that all the depots are already occupied or there are no depots available at this shop. You are welcome to contact the local shop and ask if there is one available.

https://www.intersportrent.at/en/faq#tab_accordion_faq-all-47618

The Pleney shop's website indicates that it offers a Ski Deposit service ; you may have to go through the complete on 'line booking' for the option to appear..

I know that Felix Ski Hire Morzine include a ski locker with their prices
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pretty sure with Gravier Ski you leave your kit at their shop overnight (although a few years since hired from them). Although not exactly pleney it's 100m or so away
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
For what it's worth - I was highly unimpressed with the equipment condition and customer service at the intersport rental in Morzine this season - Felix hire was far better. Skis were not sharp ,not a recognised retail model and generally "tired" in appearance, despite selecting the "gold" standard package.

When I tried to change then at first, the shop tech began to tell me I needed to improve my technique ...not wrong, in truth, but I told him if I wanted a lesson I'd get it from an instructor, not a shop worker.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hired from here before for the missus, which included storage, and they allowed me to keep my non hired skis there also

https://www.skimium.fr/station/morzine/magasin/action-sport?egn-name=action_sport&egn-publisher=googlemybusiness
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy