Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dog walkers in Les Menuires/Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I dont suppose anyone knows of dog walkers in Les Menuires and Meribel?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd have a look at the local Facebook groups, there's likely to be a local or seasonal worker to either help or direct you
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can't think of anyone who holds themselves out to be a dog walker in the Belleville Valley. I do know of someone who occasionally dog sits, but I don't think it would be fair of me to name him-as that's not his principal source of income. Try and join The Valley Echo facebook group (covers all of the 3v and some of the surrounding area) and the St Martin Social facebook group.

FWIW-if you are in Les Men with your pooch and fancy a post ski dog walk -let me know. We will be there from Boxing day to early Feb and then chunks of time in March and April. We are based in Villarabout (just outside St Martin) and it's usually my job to take our Jack Russell for at least an hour's walk at the end of the ski day. He's very friendly and playful and needs to burn off some energy.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys. I’m not on Facebook but the Mrs is.

Perty. Might take you up on that. As long as the dog walk ends with a cold beer. Eh oh!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Perty, where abouts in West Sussex are you? I’m in Worthing.
I get a feeling you may have a wealth of knowledge that may need sharing with me.

This will be my first season, long, relocate (what ever you want to call it) type of trip. Normally it’s just one or two week holidays.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Casa, we are between Crawley and Horsham- a short 15 mins drive to LGW, though normally we take the tunnel avec le pooch. So how long and where exactly in the valley are you planning to stay? Feel free to PM me for info and recommendations Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Perty. I’ll PM you later in the week.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PM sent.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Plenty of "les dog walkers" in (wealthy) Courchevel 1850.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy