Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski School Les Deux Alpes Recommendation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Travelling as a group to LDA end of January and three of the ladies are pretty novice having only really skied one full week previously. They are green and easy blue skiers lacking confidence to progress so I’m after a recommended instructor for private sessions for them. I have done a search on here but failed to find anything in particular. There was one for Charlotte at Easiski but the web links don’t seem to be current so maybe she’s not there anymore.

Any help much appreciated. Thank you
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@jirac18, Charlotte is most certainly still there in LDA (I'm friends with her on Facebook). Was this the website you tried? : https://www.les2alpes.com/winter/offers/independant-instructor-easiski-les-deux-alpes-en-winter-2958647/
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi! sorry you couldn't find me, I don't work as much these days, so have removed my website. I would be able to help, and as some of our blues are pretty 'red' it would certainly be helpful for your friends to have lessons to get them more confidence, and to find out where is best to ski in terms of which blues are easy and which are not.
alastair's link is current. I also have a FB page (Easiski).
Please drop me a line or a message on here and we can chat about it. Very Happy charlotte
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@EasiskiLDA, @Alastair Pink, thank you both for taking time to respond. I will get back to you tomorrow with some more detail and hopefully we can square it away.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That link is good and is not the one I found earlier which is clearly out dated as didn’t work.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi easiski. @jirac18's friends will be lucky to have you to give them lessons. snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
+1
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@EasiskiLDA, Good morning Charlotte I’ve just emailed you via the contact page on the website link. Please let me know if you require any more information. Thanks again (I’ve duplicated email in DM here on SH)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alex from Tiptop ski coaching is another option. She’s a friend here in Bourg d’Oisans.

https://tiptopskicoaching.com/
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Alpinebear, thank you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy