Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement buckle for Rossignol bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The spring in one of the buckles of my other half's Rossignol bindings has failed. Does anyone know where to get a replacement? Or, even better, does anyone have an old one lying about that they'd be prepared to part with?

I've attached some photos below of the binding and the specific buckle in question. The binding is a Rossingnol Cage Black.

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not a popular binding so would be hard to find a replacement apart from Rossi direct I would have thought.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gainz wrote:
Not a popular binding so would be hard to find a replacement apart from Rossi direct I would have thought.

Thanks for the reply. That may end up being the solution.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Do any others fit? I stuck a random one on my Union Force bindings and it did the job for two weeks, then found a 'genuine' one later to replace it - Union ones have a little hook on the underside.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I recently got some replacement Ride ratchets, for the same reason, from The Binding Doctor on ebay. He is ex Board Basement (Exeter) staff and has a good selection but not sure about Rossignol.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/thebindingdoctor
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1. It actually doesn't really matter that the spring is broken. Got a couple of sets of older bindings where that has happened and it really doesn't bother me.

2. A lot of binding ratchets can be cross-transplanted between brands with a little bit of imagination. Find a helpful shop guy with a big spare parts drawer.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@sugarmoma666, did you have any luck with finding a replacement buckle for those Rossignol Bindings?

Only just caught up on your post and have just recently retired a pair of Rossignol XV Bindings and a pair of last edition Rossignol Experience Bindings ( the predecessor of the XV Binding ) which will now be used as spare parts.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy