Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apartment share 2 weeks in La Tania Jan 2024

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I'm Gary, a 60 year old male experienced skier living in Hartlepool (north east) and I have booked an apartment in La Tania, 3 Valleys (ski in Ski out 100 metres to lift) from the 3rd Jan to 17th Jan 2024. I'm looking for similar male to join me, though not sure yet whether to fly, drive or go by train from St Pancras to Moutiers and get a taxi to resort. I ski in La Tania every year so I know the 3 valleys well. The resort has plenty of bars etc. The cost is £650 per person for the 2 weeks plus lifts and travel etc. If anyone is interested contact me on here or on my mobile 07967-832066

Gary
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I could be interested, Ironically,
My name is Gary
I will be living in Eaglescliffe, just a few minutes from Hartlepool by January
I'm 58
Very experienced/expert skier
I'm looking to get away early January

Im not sure whether I'll have a car, but I have done the trip numerous times in my Ducato van.
Is there room in the apt for more than 2?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Gary,

The write up on the apartment states that it has up to 6 people. There is a twin room and sofa bed in living room so that's 4. I been in a similar apartment and 4 is too many. I would suggest 3 a maximum. I have a Landrover Discovery Sport (Winter Tyres fitted) so have no problems taking the car. The other options are the train and taxi but that leaves us without a car so we are stuck in La Tania. Meribel is a couple of miles away and is a stunning village so benefits us to go there. Other option is fly to Geneva or Chambery and hire a car which is £500 for the fortnight + £140 leaving the car at the airport. Driving for 3 persons is about £200 each inc tolls/diesel/tunnel etc....bit more fun though.

What's your thoughts.

Gary
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I looked into flights,
Teesside with KLM & leave car on my drive, £330ish
MAN with sleazyjet £230ish + parking + fuel to MAN
These were the better options inc ski carriage etc, I'm erring towards driving, the 3v pass used to give a day or two in paradiski?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm erring on driving too....If we fly we will still need transfers or hire car. 3v pass is only 3v now. I heard an American company bought it out and stopped it...shame though. If there's 3 of us well get slightly cheaper ski passes...think we can book them prior to going. If you defo want to go I think we should meet up somewhere...have you anyone else in mind to come.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Atm, I'm living in Windsor, but splitting up with my partner & moving back to Eaglescliffe next month, when I complete on the house I'm buying and I finish the jobs that I have here.
There's one or two guys I know that live in the 3v area to meet up & ski with & I'll ask around if any others are interested in the apt
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy