Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resorts for 1 April trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Trying to get away with my teenage daughter for a week from 1st April. Hoping to find last minute deal (do they exist?)

Two options seem to stick out as within budget -

Selva Val Gardena, Italy

Pas de la Casa, Andorra

Different experiences, I know!! But any advice about snow reliability in April would really be appreciated!

Nice to see this great group still going strong.

Many thanks in advance!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not many good deals from Scotland, prices much better from Manchester. We just booked up for this Saturday (a couple of days ago) to Galtur, a bit inconvenient for Ischgl but super cheap. All in half board for £560.

snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@JimboS, Nice one! I spotted that one too but didn't really know where it was. Think I'm going to press the button on Val Gardina but not so confident about snow in April. Will do the dance and hope for best.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And look at those 5 star tripadvisers.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a friend in Corvara (not far from Selva) just now, says there is plenty snow but slushy in the afternoon. Turning colder next week with more snow though.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@JimboS, thanks. Just pressed the button on Selva val Gardena at £630 half board. Even if we have to get ski bus to find snow, can't really beat the offer!! Enjoy your trip.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Watch out for a card in your hotel or a sign near the gondola for free (or may be 10 Euro tip) for a days guiding by a retired ski instructor. We went out with him over two or three days. It was a great way to be shown around to all the best spots on the Sellaronda. The first time we saw him was at the market playing the Alpine horn, next day he turned out to be the guide.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Each day he took us to great huts for lunch and snacks etc, one day on a slay.

snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@JimboS, just the kind of colourful character you hope to meet!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JimboS wrote:
Not many good deals from Scotland, prices much better from Manchester. We just booked up for this Saturday (a couple of days ago) to Galtur, a bit inconvenient for Ischgl but super cheap. All in half board for £560.

Galtur is a nice wee resort in its own right and usually holds its snow well.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy