Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

heads up - Feb 2024 half term flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
By chance today I've just noticed that February half term 2024 flights (we are week 14 to 18 Feb 2024) are now available on Wizzair.

I know Milan is always cheapest ski airport, but I've managed to book flights for three of us (Fri 9 to Sunday 1Cool for well under £300 total, including a checked 20kg bag each way (one, not each).

I imagine there is a high chance that flight timings will change given how far out we are, but that doesn't really matter to me, and thought I'd share as I was totally priced out of the Feb half term market this year. Let's hope wizzair don't go bust - paid on credit card, so no great shakes if they do.

As far as I can tell, easyjet isn't out for that time next year yet, and flag carriers are utterly insane prices - like, £400 each or something like that. Mad.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sunday eighteenth, not sunday sunglasses smiley - autocorrect fail.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@robertsnerys, EJ will probably be any day now - was 3 March last year I think.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@andyfromembsay thanks. I'll keep an eye as I might try and book a weekender as well.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good time to kick off this thread @robertsnerys, I've had it in the back of my mind that these flights must be getting available soon. Never used Wizzair before, I assume they don't go to Geneva?

I believe that easyjet normally release on a Thursday, which would mean next Thursday 9th March, if they kept them (roughly) in line with last year.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah, don't think Wizzair do GVA. They do do the following from London tho: Vienna (I think), Venice MP, Verona, Milan MXP, Nice, Grenoble and Lyon.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BA to Zurich at HT was working out about £880 per adult return Laughing who pays that?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy