Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mid-week transfer Geneva to VT

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, anyone have any bright ideas on how to get from Geneva airport to Val Thorens on a Wednesday? My sister is hoping to come out and join us for a couple of days but mid-week transfers seem to be about £500. Would only be one-way as can get in our private transfer on the way back.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Normally for a few days a rented car will be cheaper than a private transfer. Could she drive out and drive you all back?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Altibus ?

https://www.altibus.com/en/arriving-by-plane/geneva-airport/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SNCF + local bus from Moutiers
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowdrone shared transfer Geneva to Moutiers

https://snow-drone.com/shared-transfers/

Then local bus or taxi to Val Thorens.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Findtransfers.com
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
"1st Lifts.com Tarentaise Transfers Notice Board" on Facebook might help.
While they are mostly traditional weekend transfer focused, it wouldn't hurt to ask there.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I still think my idea is the best.... wink Paying £500 for a mid week journey is just crazy. She could drive herself to and fro for less than that.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w wrote:
I still think my idea is the best.... wink Paying £500 for a mid week journey is just crazy. She could drive herself to and fro for less than that.

Indeed. About €240 for a Polo for four days.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I’ve got CHF 380 with chains and CH>F supplement car rental versus CHF 40 adult single to Moutiers by train, 2 hours. you’ll have to research the bus/taxi options from there.

This is just a quick check by me on the SBB website. You’ll need to take a look yourself as I may not have the right criteria or times. And I dare say there are cheaper rental offers out there. But the train then bus/taxi seems like a possible alternative.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy