Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Touring Grimentz / Zinal - looking to join a group or reccomendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

Myself and my cousin are heading to Val D'Anniviers and are looking to do a at least one day of guided touring 26th Feb - 3rd March 2023.
Wondering if there's a group already booked who we might be able to join to keep costs down as guides seem to be quite a bit more expensive than last year, or anyone who is considering booking and would like to buddy up?
If anyone has any recommendations for guides (I saw the thread below and have reached out to a ski zient and Gilles Sierro) or any route recommendations would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Ben
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can't top wrong with Ski Zenit, they are excellent and know every inch of the terrain. I will be skiing with them a few times this year as always.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@bpope, https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjX1Lq3oqT9AhUOWsAKHTyzDQQQFnoECB4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.frostguiding.co.uk%2F&usg=AOvVaw0MpQbWv70Btde-iO1Eayda Sometimes has something going on in the area .
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy