Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel Solo 19th March instructor recommendations/?ski buddies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys

Intermediate skiier, just got a lastminute deal for week solo to Meribel (les Allues) this coming week starting 19th Feb

Wanting to do 1:1 lessons the first few mornings to build back my technique with a reputable instructor if people could recommend someone decent there, (preferably one theyve used before) ?

Would also love to meet some buddies for piste cruising in the afternoons/and or occasional Apres if anyone from Snowheads is around Meribel that week! Female in my 30s pretty sociable decent intermediate skiier if that makes a difference.

Feel free to send me a PM!

Cheers
Laura
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Might be a bit tricky as it's last minute, but I would definitely recommend Del at https://www.skimarmalade.com/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah I know its half term and last minute so not ideal but hoping to chance my arm..thanks so much for the rec!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi , I am an instructor based in Meribel. I have a few slots left next week. Feel free to PM if you would like to discuss options. Regards, Mike.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy