Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I want to delete this post but can't work out how.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trip full

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 21-02-23 21:05; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Please see dm thanks!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How much would the trip be if I was able to come? I am male btw if this is significant
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello, I was just going to update my post. I've now filled the single female space and the last flight with it. However the triple apartment is available and I found someone else (male) who's keen to come if someone can be found to share. The cost is €1,125 to share between two or three. He was going to fly to Zurich then either get the train or look for lift sharing options so you could join forces. There's actually a third guy interested but he's away this week so we won't get anything else out of him until the weekend but let me know if you're interested.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for your prompt reply I normally budget for about £800 for flight accommodation and food and drink plus the ski pass for 7 nights so 1100 is a bit much for just accommodation and food which if I've understood you correctly is on offer here.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No.... the apartment is just a self-catering apartment and in GBP it works out to about £960 shared between however many people in that room, which has 3 beds in it. So if you were to share with two other people, you would be paying about £320 for accommodation only. It's fairly basic but it does include access to the leisure centre and most importantly is right next to the gondola so not the cheapest. However I don't think a week in Soelden is possible for £800 even if you stayed out of town. Good luck with your search.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah thanks ......320 for accommodation only seems fine...I shall look at options for getting there and get back to you
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ok, thanks. Would you like me to put you in touch with the other guy who's interested?
Just to reiterate, you aren't going to be able to do the whole trip for £800.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yes please put me in contact with the other guy .... may be some options which make this feasible
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just sent you a message.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just reading this thread and as I understand it the triple apartment may have a space for a third guest. It's a bit later than I normally travel but I could be interested if it's financially viable.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'll send you a private message.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy