Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Haglof Elation Gtx Womens Ski Jacket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am thinking of buying the Haglof Elation Gtx Womens Ski Jacket as its been reduced on SportPursuit and Ekosport - I am not really familiar with the Haghof brand or actually seen this jacket so does anyone have any comments on the brand or jacket please? Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
l ordered a Haglofs shell some years ago from Cotswold Outdoor. Loved the look of it. Long and lean. BUT the arms were a bit narrow and the shoulders (ie the seam where the sleeve joined the body of the jacket) was so snug that I couldn't fit a base layer and fleece mid layer underneath. And I don't by any means have fat arms and shoulders - in fact my arms are a bit skinny. So I'd say it's essential to try on, and to make sure there's enough room. Trying a bigger size didn't help. Just sort of drowned me, and still felt cramped around the armholes! The jacket did seem very well made so I discarded it, with regret!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SWMBO has a couple of Haglofs jackets, well made and bombproof. Seems a quality brand and she loves em.

As with most things try for size and style, it can always be returned.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Linzijane18, Haglöfs is a swedish company that makes good quality technical kit. Sizing does tend (unsurprisingly) to follow the Scandi norm, i.e. tall and slim. Can't comment on that particular jacket but both mrs_mg and i have some Haglöfs kit and it has been very reliable and comfortable.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Haglofs is AWESOME. I have had my jacket for 8 seasons...it still looks new
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Lilledonmarco, totally agree. Next to Salewa it's my favorite clothing company, but their quality comes with price.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Haglofs is an excellent brand.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy