Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomiti Superski insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have anyone booked the Dolomiti Superski pass via the app recently? I was under the impression that you can purchase additional insurance which includes helicopter rescue from the piste itself but cannot see the option for this. We do have the required liability insurance and our post office travel insurance with winter sports also includes rescue from the piste itself. I know we have purchased this previously but it might have been in France.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not aware of such insurance for Superski :
I seem to think that being rescued from the piste in Italy is free and carried out by the Carabinieri (not sure about off-piste..)

some info - https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=142373
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

it might have been in France

it's certainly available in France, but not specifically aimed at helicopters. Covers quite a few things. But not everything!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@IainMcT, when I bought my pass In La Thuile a couple of weeks ago, I took out the extra insurance option, it was called super ski which cover all that your looking for, I think I did similar in Canazei last year
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I’m trying to buy my ski passes online too and can’t find the extra insurance option.
I’m pretty sure we did have that option last year in Corvara when we bought them in person.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
you dont need extra insurance, (so long as you have snowsports cover)

carabinieri scoop up any injured any ferry them to the bottom, splatted skiers do not help the main aim of being stylish.

you do need an EHIC/GHIC.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That’s great thank you. I did just find insurance on the website but it seems to be a full insurance offer not the mountain evac carre neige equivalent so it’s good to know we don’t need that as we have winter sports cover.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy