Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for nice people to join us for ski week in a beautiful chalet in Veysonnaz, feb. 05- 09

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I booked a big and luxurious chalet in Veysonnaz for some time in February. I had a group of people lined up to join but as it usually goes, I had some who cant make it and are dropping out at the last minute, and we have some free beds on some days now. We decided why not take a chance on meeting some fresh faces! Could be fun. Smile
If you think you might be interested in coming for an evening or a few, by yourself or with somebody else, between feb 05-09, write me a message and say hi, lets chat! Details below.

About us: Very international group including both Swiss people as well as foreigners, men and women. We will speak in English, although there will be people who speak in a variety of languages. Our age range is 26-35 or so. The vibes we hope to cultivate are chill, friendly, open, and pro-social. We plan to do a lot of cooking, eating, drinking (but not partying), skiing, snow shoeing- normal winter mountainous stuff. You dont need to be a good skiier, we even have 1 in the group who will take beginner lessons.

About the Chalet: The chalet has space for about 11 people. Some of the beds are in private rooms and some are in shared rooms. Its a really cozy place that can also be perfect to just stay inside or relax after a day of being outside. There is a sauna, hot tub, open fire, full kitchen, and direct access to the piste. price is ~ 100 chf/night/ person.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
messaged you Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy