Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Irène Moillen-Altmann

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I thought this footage was interesting

Quote:
Irène Moillen-Altmann (7Cool, Les Diablerets

In 1965, Jean-Marc Bory dedicated a film to her. The images that remain are those of of Irène and her husband Fernand moving, with perfect elegance and control on the slopes of Les Diablerets: a couple whose love of the beautiful of the beautiful sport has brought them together and and kept them together until Fernand's death in October 2009.

We knew that Irène Moillen had to have her right leg amputated following an accident at the Pléiades, when she was 9 years old. But what many people did not know was that she had faced polio when she was
at the age of 17, when she was an apprentice seamstress.

A keen skier from childhood, she braved all the disabilities, until she obtained her her professional ski instructor's certificate and won many
events, such as the Olympic Games for the disabled in Sweden in 1976.

Irene Moillen's health was affected and she gradually withdrew from the life she loved. She passed away peacefully on 20 January 2012. But But we will never forget her luminous eyes and her warm face like the sun nor her long blond braid which distinguished her from anyone else. anyone else.

https://www.ina.fr/ina-eclaire-actu/video/cpf04006643/une-monitrice-comme-les-autres?fbclid=IwAR2PJRdWX6ZZTSKYEpn2LMKu_ns16no7dJbGiv5vta-VMAdTPXpPKpM-Jtg
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
davidof wrote:
I thought this footage was interesting

Yes, in deed. Great story. Thank you.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy