Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UCPA La Plagne 11-18 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have booked onto the half day instruction week with UCPA La Plagne for the week 11-18 March. At the moment I am in a multi share room but would love to be able to upgrade to a shared twin. As they don’t pair you up with people- just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me and fancies sharing? Preferable fellow female. I’m 35, sociable and an ‘improver’. And I don’t believe I snore!! Eh oh!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I (33, Male) can't help with the room but will also be at UCPA La Plagne on those dates. Feel free to drop me a private message, be good to meetup with fellow English speakers. Very Happy

Kind Regards,
Cal.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cal- it turns out I have no idea how to send a PM but likewise. Send me one and I will then be able to reply!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Roguestarfish, I see what you mean! Been a while since I used it myself, took me a moment to figure it out too. Hopefully you can now see my PM. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy