Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes - Transfer from Grenoble

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

I have a transfer booked with BensBus, I could only get a single person due to the return buses all being fully booked.

Does anybody know the likelihood of additional busses being added on? Or have any suggestions on how to get back to Grenoble Airport?

We travel out on the 4th March and return home on the 11th March. Our flight departs at 21:05 so plenty of time to get to the airport if there isn’t a simple way.

Thanks in advance!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Seek and ye shall find.

I see by your post count your new-ish here. Welcome to the madhouse. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
achilles wrote:
Seek and ye shall find.

I see by your post count your new-ish here. Welcome to the madhouse. snowHead

That is perfect, looks like that will work for us. Thanks!

I don’t suppose you know if there is luggage storage in resort? We’re getting to resort at around midday but we can’t get the keys for the apartment until 4pm Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Ryanwhu93, sorry, I don't. I can leave stuff at friends' places if need be - though I can't remember when I last had to do so. Do you know anyone going at the same time as you staying at a hotel? You might be able to leave your gear in their room until you gain access to your apartment. Failing that, you could see if the tourist office could advise.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.rome2rio.com/.....try looking it up ...there is a regular bus service Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
achilles wrote:
@Ryanwhu93, sorry, I don't. I can leave stuff at friends' places if need be - though I can't remember when I last had to do so. Do you know anyone going at the same time as you staying at a hotel? You might be able to leave your gear in their room until you gain access to your apartment. Failing that, you could see if the tourist office could advise.

I don't have anybody else out there whilst we are there, perhaps I will try the tourist office and see what they say. Thanks anyway.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ryanwhu93 wrote:

That is perfect, looks like that will work for us. Thanks!

I don’t suppose you know if there is luggage storage in resort? We’re getting to resort at around midday but we can’t get the keys for the apartment until 4pm Sad

When I was a student there in Grenoble 20 years ago they let you leave stuffs on the transiere bus. If not you could just leave stuffs around the ticket office. I have never had stuffs stolen back then (although I left only a boot bag with shoes nothing valuable)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy