Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for ski mates this week, Val Thorens / La Clusaz / anywhere short drive from GVA (have car)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi! Due to a few work things moving around, I'm extending my trip for a couple days while my partner heads home to London, so am looking for ski buddies Thursday, Friday, Saturday this week. Staying at a family house not far from Geneva and have a car - so far we've been getting up early and doing day trips to resorts within a couple hours drive from here, so Val Thorens (via Orelle), Chamonix, La Clusaz / Le Grand Bornand. I want to get a couple more days skiing in but it's much more fun with some people to ski with!

Ski level: I'd say advanced intermediate? Happy on reds, can get down most blacks including unpisted though not always fast or pretty! And have done some experimenting with ski touring (have kit) and off piste, which I'm very keen to do more of if you're also at that level and want to explore / don't mind having a ski buddy who has to have a little talk with themselves sometimes before pointing the skis down hill.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy