Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travelski changed date??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Has anyone else had an updated invoice from Travelski for their Travelski Express service and noticed a change of date so that the outbound journey is now the day before and a night train service?

They initiallly said that they were changing outbound services to Saturdays as day trains having listened to customer feedback. I booked this. But have now 3 months later received a new invoice with the change of dates on, their website now only talks about Friday night trains and there is no email or info on their website about this change of plan...

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowcarbon released information on this the other day. I think Travelski have had to change their times due to engineering works. Therefore it is now overnight out and day train back with the Saturday skiing on the first day rather than the last. A pity Travelski haven't informed their own customers!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dreadful customer service! I'm at work the day before and will now have to get to London for a train and take another day off! Confused
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Will be ringing tomorrow to complain.

The reason I booked was because of the day trip out.
Do not like the idea of being in a resort at 8am and not able to get into accommodation and having to go 2 days without sleep
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Agree the original timings would have been preferable. But I expect to be able to get a bit of sleep on the outward journey, and I am sure there will be somewhere to change prior to skiing on the Saturday. Although it now means getting to St Pancras on Friday afternoon, getting there for 06:00 on Saturday would also have been a pain - for me it would have meant getting accommodation in central London on Friday night, so it now works out a bit cheaper overall. And it still means 7 days skiing, compared to 6 if flying.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
all sorted. Compensation given to me for hotel I'd booked night before train out which I cant now use. good service in the end.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 24-11-22 15:12; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ecureuil wrote:
Agree the original timings would have been preferable. But I expect to be able to get a bit of sleep on the outward journey, and I am sure there will be somewhere to change prior to skiing on the Saturday. Although it now means getting to St Pancras on Friday afternoon, getting there for 06:00 on Saturday would also have been a pain - for me it would have meant getting accommodation in central London on Friday night, so it now works out a bit cheaper overall. And it still means 7 days skiing, compared to 6 if flying.

we did the travelski express last year and arrived early. They give you luggage storage in arc1800 and a place to shower and change which is really good and clean. Also a free breakfast.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rang up today and canceled for full refund.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Has anyone had any experience of the travelski express train this season? I'm heading to VT early Jan and was curious how it has all worked out this year. Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Can't comment on this year, but this is my report from last year

http://youtube.com/v/7oScG28dQkQ
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Macker13 wrote:
all sorted. Compensation given to me for hotel I'd booked night before train out which I cant now use. good service in the end.

That’s useful. I got an email, and I had a hotel booked, which I can postpone but not cancel. I just went with it and didn’t think to complain.

I’ll do that now
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Macker13 thank you for your info, I’ve got a refund on mine too!! Result Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy