Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Two Days Ski touring in La Clusaz - anyone keen?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

I am pretty new to snowheads but thought this worth a shot.

I will be skiing in La Clusaz at the end of January and have booked a good guide I know to do some introductory ski touring on 31st January and 1st February. The plan is to skin up to the La Bergerie de Tardevant and stay there overnight on 31st before decending the next day (a mate was coming but now has to head home and I'm loathe not to do it). The refuge is self-catered and I think comfortable if basic (i.e. cozy and small but bring a sleeping bag or sleeping bag liner etc). Anyway - look up the refuge on instagram under the name above.

I am looking for one or two people who might like to join in the fun. If you'd like to try touring and are in the area drop me a message and I will let you know the costs that I would be looking to split (basically the guide cost with each person paying their lodging in the refuge).

I hope this appeals to someone.

Ian.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy