Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Falken eurowinter HS01 tyres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody running falken winter tyres? Saving of £180 compared to contis ts680s which I currently use.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Owned by Sumitomo rubber company (which bought Goodyear, Dunlop production) and manucture this brand.

Good experience with Falken all season "AS model" on front wheel drive VW as they had no issues in snow but were particularly good in general use when left on vehicle, exemplary in the wet, really good traction on fairly chunky diesel torque applied with enthusiasm.

HS01 has similar tread pattern to the AS I've used, but likely they're a more lowered temperature target overall.

Based on my experience i couldn't forsee an issue in buying them.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@WASHOUT, I have these on my Fiat 124. (Like a Mazda MX5). This is my 4th Winter on them and they are like new. Everyday use in the UK, so out in the cold but very little use on snow (they have the snowflake symbol!). I have used them in snow a couple of times, roads not treated. This is a rear wheel drive sports car, good grip - I got where I was going.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy