Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hemel ski show vouchers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all, just a heads up for anyone who may have acquired "1hour free lift pass" vouchers recently at the snow show, which are required to be used by 24/12/22

i just went to book a session for a couple of Sunday's time, before they expire, and entered one voucher code for 2 adults for the same time slot, and instead of £80 it was entirely free.

so, as i had been given three vouchers, i did the same for the next 2 hours on individual bookings and the vouchers worked again, bargain!!!!

now me and my daughter have a 3hour session on a Sunday for free, so we can just have a leisurely few hour on the slope and take some breaks and possibly lunch there during the session.

not sure how many people you can put on each booking, but in theory it could be more than 2 persons.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@terrygasson, funnily enough I fished out my voucher only yesterday with a view to go in the next week or so! Cheers for the heads up, I'll take a buddy along with me if I can get it to work!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Timmycb5, no worries.

i was sure that previously each voucher was only valid for an individual for an hour, not multiple persons!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@terrygasson, booked last night for 2 of us to go later today. I’ll report back if it all goes smoothly!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just finished a very nice session at the fridge. No problems with the booking for two of us using the one code.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Timmycb5, good to hear.

it would be good to know if there is a maximum number of participants on one voucher, unfortunately i used all my ones up for just me and my daughter, but still a saving of £240 as we are going together for 3-hour session on a Sunday
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy