Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl- transfer advice / recommendations?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, long time lurker and very infrequent poster… I am heading off to Ischgl later this month (… normally always ski in France) was wondering if anybody has, and would be kind enough to share, any recommendations on shared transfer / minibus options out of Innsbruck airport? Similar to Bens Bus or skiidy Gonzales… Just the two of us so looking for shared options, have found an option on ski-lifts.com via google but wd be nice to have a recommendation. TIA for any replies.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last time I looked (a few years ago now) we didn't find anyone doing it an the only similar service was a taxi (not cheap)...but worth checking public transport.

Bus (or short taxi ride) from the airport to the station, swap to one of the regular, reliable trains from Innsbruck to Landeck, finally swap to the bus up the valley. One of our group's only been able to join us for a part week in the past and has done that route and each time with an early flight was pining us to say "I've arrived" not long after we'd had lunch.

From memory you can/could get a ticket at the airport that covers both buses and the train.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can buy a ticket on the VVT app – Innsbruck airport to Ischgl (centre, I assume, but you can be more specific) should take 2h 16m and cost €18.80pp each way. Change at Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof and Landeck Bahnhof.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks both- appreciate the replies, 2hr20 for €18.80, sounds a bargain
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's a good 90min on a transfer bus and Google says 1hr15 in a car so really not that much slower either!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy