Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying ski pass online

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick question.

When purchasing a pass online in advance. Will you be given your ski pass number?
Or will that be generated when you pick up your pass from the ticket office?

This will be at PDS. We want to book lockers at the pleney this year as the kids are skiing for the first time and could do with as little morning faff as possible.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 26-11-22 13:10; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We're going PDS and have booked online. You get a reference number that you use to redeem your actual passes from a ticket office (not sure if it's a specific one, or any); or a machine, of which there are (apparently) several. I didn't have any old PDS ski cards, so did it this way. I nominated the main office in Les Gets to collect.

If I'm reading the sitch right, you could avoid morning faff by going to the machine the night you arrive.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the reply. The pre booked pass should give us the code to book lockers. We can pick the passes up first thing from the pleney like we normally do Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There always used to be an option to have the passes posted to you pre-trip, which I've used without issue in the past (and if they don't arrive in time you just have to visit the pass office with the order confirmation email).

If you go for 'pick up in resort' there's also a machine at the bottom of the Super-Morzine, from memory tucked in a little 'shed' between the manned desks and lift turnstiles, which might be quieter/more convenient depending where you're staying.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've seen such huge queues at lift pass offices I think I'd opt to have mine posted, even if it costs a bit extra. Isn't the whole point of booking online to avoid the queues?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We used to get our season passes posted - always so exciting the day they arrived!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy