Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swiss Motorway Vignette

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I see this years is CHF 40 - is this the only price? Are there any legal means of getting a discount?
I usually buy one at the border kiosk on the first trip to GVA from France.
https://www.ch.ch/en/travel-and-emigrate/holidays-in-switzerland/motorway-vignette/#used-vignettes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@boredsurfin, yes the Swiss only do annual vignettes unfortunately (well 14 months maximum actually from 1st December of the preceding year to 31st January of the following year). The Austrians in contrast do offer a shorter period 10 day motorway vignette option which is more affordable for a short visit.

I'm not aware of any discount available on Swiss vignettes. Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@boredsurfin, ... I think that's the same as previous years?

at some border crossings the newsagents have them in France....

eg 'Joker' cafe in Jougne about 5kms short of the border.

If you have last years it is valid until 31st January.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It has been 40 for many, many years...no discounts
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can get one in advance but the only people who seem to have a reasonable charge now are Toll Tickets, and you need to leave plenty of time for delivery from the EU. You used to be able to order by post from lots of agents, for a small fee, but in recent years, the 'handling fee' has increased to the point of being usurious. i don't think there's anyone selling them at a discount (legally).

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 24-11-22 21:11; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The price last year from Tolltickets was 39,00€ +2,50€ post to UK. Arrived in about a week I think.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy