Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to Val Thoren transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, can anyone recommend a transfer company Geneva to Val Thorens in March for a group of 6. What should we be expecting to pay? Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used findtransfers.com a few times now to book private transfers and always found good firms to use.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Are you looking for shared or private?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alpybus-they do a scheduled service which is pretty cost effective per head (Thursday to Monday) and also private transfers. https://www.alpybus.com/val-thorens
Coolrunnings-they do private transfers, or shared ones-on the basis that you join someone else's "private" transfer to keep the price down, or you book a transfer and open it up for others to join, thereby reducing the cost (you may end up with no-one joining you). https://www.coolrunnings.eu
I've used both. Alpybus per head isn't too bad. I see they are still quoting about €60 one way despite the increase in fuel costs. For the scheduled service you need to give yourself a decent window between flight arrival and bus departure, and of course, if your flight is delayed, the bus will leave without you. You have to hope there's space on the next one.
No idea what it would be for 6 for a private transfer for either.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We've used Alpybus, Altibus and Ben's Bus for shared transfers and all have been good. Alpy and Ben's charged about €55 each way last season and Alti was more expensive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy