Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Air Canada Ski Carriage?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In the past I have always booked basic flights to on Air Canada as I put all my luggage in my ski/boot bag which went free.

Looking at the website, there is an asterisk against the free ski section showing this is not available with the basic tickets?

Does anyone know if this is new? It makes quite a difference to the cost.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That was true last season too. You can call their people and ask, although they are not always useful. I call the US number (using Skype) as the UK stuff never works for me.

However if you only have a total of 23kgs in one snowboard bag, it's still free, same as a standard hold bag.
I flew that way on some segments last year and had no hassles. I carry my boots etc in a carry on, then load
23kgs in the hold and it's all good.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I also did the same last year ... no baggage cost .. free ski bag and boots, but a friend pointed out this restiction in the website and I wondered if anything had changed this year?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy