Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skiier looking for company from london | dec-jan :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I am a 24 year old techie living in london and I am very keen and looking for a group to join for a skii trip. I am planning between dec 15 - jan 15.
I am looking for someone with similar dates in mind. I plan to do the bookings by the end of this week. This would be my first skii trip so it would an awesome experience to find other similar people around.

Hoping to find someone here to join me for my first skii experience Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@freyamehta, welcome to snowHeads. The whole period from 15/12 to 15/01? Not the ideal period to choose for a first trip:
- mid Dec would usually mean somewhere higher;
- it falls during two most expensive weeks (Xmas and the NY)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@mooney058, That's true, but there are often bargains to be had in the last week of that range: 7-14Jan.

Welcome to snowHeads @freyamehta, snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@freyamehta, have you skied at all before eg. indoors at Hemel SnowCentre?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've done before but years back so I'd consider myself a begineer itself.

Does it get better after 1st Jan though? I can do from 1st Jan to 15th Jan as well. any suggestions for first timers?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes, I'd tend to agree with @mooney058 that the first week of Jan is likely to be expensive this year as the 1st is on a Saturday but like I say, it should be quite easy to find a decent bargain in that week from 7-14 Jan.

As you're in London, it would definitely be worth paying a visit to the snowCentre at Hemel Hempstead. It's an indoor snow slope. Obviously it's not as exciting as being on a mountain but a great place to spend a few hours just finding your feet again.
It's maybe 20-30 mins on the train out of Euston.

There are lots of snowHeads that are regular visitors there.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy