Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia mid April?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Never been before but thinking a long weekend for one last bit of fun on the slopes this season. I know this resort has some very high slopes so wondered if it's still likely to be decent conditions? Or is it likely to be slushy even on the higher slopes at this time of year?

Alternatively are there better high-altitude ski areas for this time of year?

Any insight or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It'll be good by the looks of things. Just travelling back from Cervinia now. Its been snowing quite heavily for the past 3 days and with lots more snow in the forecast. Conditions today were excellent and could expect this to last into mid April.

Of course it will get warmer and the bottom runs will start to slush, but there will plenty of good snow higher up.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is there any learning slope open at the bottom without a need for a skipass? My son wants to try snowboarding so don't want to buy skipass if most of the day we spend at a learning slope.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Palas222, skiing conditions usually fine through til end with a good variety of slopes open.
@snowyc, I don't think there are free lifts in Cervinia, Tignes has quite a few at resort level tho.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Resort level is what I mean. First day we may spend just playing with the board on a snow so would rather want to avoid buying 2x ski pass just to get to a bit of snow.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great thanks all!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes... there is a little slope at the bottom with a magic carpet. One of our group was able to use it during his first ski lesson the other day.

It's near the bottom of the Plan Tourettes lift.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We went 5-9th April and found it was only the last 50-100m was a bit slushy .
We stayed here and the buffet breakfast was excellent www.hoteleuropacervinia.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy