Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze Online, Sauze D'Oulx

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a note of caution to those of you who might book your ski hire through James at Sauze Online. Make sure you are aware that there will be no refund for any reason, should you have to cancel.
We previously booked ski hire through Alpinresorts and have had great service and a great price. We were cancelled due to covid, resort closed as we arrived, and full refund was given, no problem.
This year through James, one of our party of 18 had to cancel due to a predicted death in the family. No refund and due to the fact that the small print states that, then no recompense from the travel insurance.
Be warned.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
"..No refund and due to the fact that the small print states that, then no recompense from the travel insurance..."

I always thought that was the point of having travel insurance ?? -- Perhaps you should also name and shame your insurance company...!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@GrumpyM Apologies for the late reply but as they say "better late than never". I'd just like to say that I have always offered refunds to customers who can't make their trip, no matter the reason. A quick check on my system tells me I actioned just under 100 refunds last season. Thankfully that was way down from the 19/20 season when the world stopped for COVID and I proactively refunded nearly 300 customers. The only time I can't offer refunds is when the customer contacts me after the date they were due to start their rental. I had to unfortunately say 'no' to a customer who contacted me this June asking for a refund on a booking in February!

My T&C's, which are clearly displayed on the website in regular font (no small print there) state that refunds will given as long as you contact me in advance. They do say that I reserve the right to charge a small fee however invariably this isn't imposed. On your point about not being able to claim from your insurance, never have I heard of an insurance company not paying out due to another companies T&C's, very strange.

To help me understand your grievance I'd really appreciate it if you emailed me (james@sauzeonline.com) the name the booking was made under and, if different, the name of the person who got in touch asking for the refund. I'll then look back at our correspondence and if your claim is correct then something has obviously gone wrong & on this occasion I'd be happy to offer the guy who couldn't make it a full refund. Hoping to hear back from you, James.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sauzeonline wrote:
@GrumpyM Apologies for the late reply but as they say "better late than never". I'd just like to say that I have always offered refunds to customers who can't make their trip, no matter the reason. A quick check on my system tells me I actioned just under 100 refunds last season. Thankfully that was way down from the 19/20 season when the world stopped for COVID and I proactively refunded nearly 300 customers. The only time I can't offer refunds is when the customer contacts me after the date they were due to start their rental. I had to unfortunately say 'no' to a customer who contacted me this June asking for a refund on a booking in February!

My T&C's, which are clearly displayed on the website in regular font (no small print there) state that refunds will given as long as you contact me in advance. They do say that I reserve the right to charge a small fee however invariably this isn't imposed. On your point about not being able to claim from your insurance, never have I heard of an insurance company not paying out due to another companies T&C's, very strange.

To help me understand your grievance I'd really appreciate it if you emailed me (james@sauzeonline.com) the name the booking was made under and, if different, the name of the person who got in touch asking for the refund. I'll then look back at our correspondence and if your claim is correct then something has obviously gone wrong & on this occasion I'd be happy to offer the guy who couldn't make it a full refund. Hoping to hear back from you, James.

Great reply James and well done on putting that right with someone who was a bit quick to throw stones - I don't like seeing businesses getting undeserved aspersions
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy