Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva Morzine transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

We have a party of 12 flying to Geneva and travelling to Morzine in late Jan/early Feb. Sunday arrival and Thursday departure.

Private transfers (x2 mini buses) are coming out at around about €1000. There is Alpybus which is a bit cheaper (€650), although their reviews do not look particularly good!

Any recommendations? Am I just being a bit too tight! Is €1000 around about right? It just seems quite a lot of money for a 90 minute transfer.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Matt
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
€1000.00 is about the going rate to be honest for a reliable supplier.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@MattJUK, is that return? If so, at c. 83€ pp, for door to door, private transfer (presuming a reputable supplier), it’s not expensive. I’ve used alpybus (or would have done, had they not cancelled the day before we arrived as they apparently forgot they didn’t operate on Tuesdays) and they’re cheaper for a reason.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@MattJUK, agree with the above. As long as that is return (so a bit over 40 euros per person each way) it seems consistent with post-Covid prices everywhere.

Personally, I haven't had problems with AlpyBus on that route or others, but there are some adverse reports.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think Jo at Taxi Morzine has a bigger bus so might be able to fit you in one vehicle. Edit: she does:

https://taxi-morzine.com/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy