Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone used ItalyCarRent out of Turin - or at all

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Getting paranoid now (based on the 'Is Skiing Getting Too Expensive?' thread) that my bargain bin rental is going to cause me a turbo headache. So looking to see if anyone has first hand reviews of these guys. Web reviews are 50/50 good vs bad. A good few saying great job, no problems, an equal amount saying they were terrible.

All feedback gratefully received.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry, my fault! Confused

Car hire reviews always contain complaints, usually they were delayed and the office was shut and they had to hire from another company for £££, or they damaged the car and got charged for it when they thought they shouldn't.

I think if you have the excess covered, refuse their extra insurance, get all previous damage noted (don't forget kerbing on the alloys), there's not a lot more they can do.

Did their negative reviews throw up any more sneaky tactics to extract more cash?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@oink, I’ve just booked with them in VCE for March via Carrentals, customer satisfaction score was 7.7 which is good. I have my own excess insurance, and always video the vehicle on collection and drop off so they can’t sting me with any damages claims. FMIW the car I rented in March last year had an issue with engine management warning light, took it to local garage, Viritually no oil, I’ll be checking for oil and screen wash before departing this year, and making sure the chains are the right size, 5-10 mins to do at airport, could save a lost day of skiing or even more
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy