Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mid December Ski Coaching Options from Geneva?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It's been a busy year at work and I've not managed to take many holidays. I've now realised that I could take a ski before Christmas, but I'll be on my own as my wife doesn't want to come along. I reckon if I'm on my own I might as well get some tuition and join a course. The week commencing 10th December looks like the best for my diary and EasyJet have very cheap flights that week from Aberdeen to Geneva. UCPA looked like a good option but they seem to have an age limit of 55 and I'll be 56! The alternatives that I've found are Warren Smith in Verbier or Snoworks in Tignes. The Snoworks option is off-piste, I'm not sure if the off-piste in Tigne in December is likely to be any good?

Anybody tried either of these options, or could recommend another?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've skied with Snoworks plenty in the past and would ski with them again. If the off piste ain't happening, they'll go technical on piste
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What about the PIPAU?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
VIP in Val d’Isere often do coaching weeks with TDC around that time.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks @Muppet - yes quite right we (TDC) are running special early season clinics for small groups (max 6) at all levels mid December. www.tdcski.com . See you there @muppet and @ MrMuppet
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Valkyrie, we are running a course in Meribel that week and we have one place available in a single room for details check out

https://www.insideoutskiing.com/holidays/opener.html
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks all. I've just paid the deposit with InsideOut, hopefully the single room is still available and I'm good to go. Now to get the flights booked!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy